1. They’re meeting people from all over the country and different walks of life. This has the ability to expand their compassion, understanding, and respect for others and other’s opinions that are different than their own!
2. It is giving them a better understanding of geography from a young age. It allows them connect places with real people, even on the other side of the world.
3. They are learning respect for ceremony and how we honor people in life and death.
4. It gives us opportunities to talk about how our possessions (aka household goods) are merely things and do not make us a family unit, only the people in our family do that.
5. It gives them opportunities to serve their neighbors and be served by others!
What’s a way military life has enriched your kids’ lives?!