The Bible… living and active. Sharper than a sword. Penetrating our hearts. Dividing bone from marrow. Changing us. Shaping us.
One reading of these passages might not cause a total shift in our perspective, especially if our habits of untrue through run deep. But try reading them consistently and see what happens!
1. Discontentment: Philippians 4:12-13 (Or all of Philippians 4)
2. Overwhelmed / fearful: Psalm 34
3. Waiting or wanting to go home: Hebrews 11
4. Scared: John 16:33
5. Loneliness: 1 John 4: 13-16
6. Discontent / wanting more: 1 John 2:15-17, Hebrews 13:5
7. Suffering: Romans 8:18-30